Evoenzyme is seeking a Research Assistant to join its dynamic team.
EvoEnzyme is a Spanish biotech company located at the heart of Madrid Science Park (Campus de Cantoblanco). Founded as a spin-off from the ICP-CSIC laboratory of Professor Miguel Alcalde, its team of experts is dedicated to developing customized biocatalysts using advanced techniques in Protein Engineering by Directed Evolution. EvoEnzyme offers a range of industrial biocatalysts, with particular emphasis on ligninolytic enzymes, to support the growth and sustainability of its clients’ businesses.
As a Research Assistant, you will work under the supervision of primary researchers who lead laboratory projects. You will be responsible for conducting experiments, analyzing data and results, and taking responsibility for specific tasks within the project.
The main responsibilities for the Research Assistant are based on performing experiments to support research projects. Some of these skills are:
- Molecular biology;
- Enzymatic activity measurements and biochemical characterization;
- Enzyme purification;
- Mutant library construction and analysis (high-throughput).
- Protein expression on lab-bench bioreactors (yeast, bacteria).
- Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology);
- Knowledge and experience on the described research methods;
- Ability to multitask and excellent time management skills;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Opportunities for professional development and training;
- Fun and supportive work environment.
Applicants send CV to email@example.com indicating on subject Research Assistant position.
Deadline: May 31st.