15 Apr 19 Madrid Science Park participates in DES2019
Digital Enterprise Show is the international event on digitalization that celebrates the fourth edition at IFEMA in Madrid, next May 21, 22 and 23.
Madrid Science Park participates in the fair for the third year in a row, co-organizing with Fundación madri+d para el Conocimiento an intermediation event as members of the Enterprise Europe Network madri + d, the world’s largest support network for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with international ambitions wich helps businesses innovate and grow on an international scale.
The DES2019 Brokerage offers business contacts to industry, science and professionals who are looking for potential partners within the fields of: Banking & Insurance, Cities & Public Sector, Energy & Utilities, Digital Health, Industry 4.0, Retail, eCommerce & Logistics, Telco, Media & Entertainment, Tourism & Hospitality and Urban Mobility.
Within the framework of the Digital Enterprise Show 2019, Madrid Science Park and Fundación madri+d para el Conocimiento organizes the 1st edition of this International cooperation brokerage event to exchange information between possible technological partners, in the framework on the activities under Enterprise Europe Network.
The main objective of the event is to create a meeting forum for companies, research institutes, universities and other organizations that are actively engaged within the field of the 9 main areas, through aimed-to-agreement bilateral meetings.
Those entities which have been arranged meetings through the event tool will be able to participate in face to face sessions.
- Banking & Insurance
- Cities & Public Sector
- Energy & Utilities
- Digital Health
- Industry 4.0
- Retail, eCommerce & Logistics
- Telco, Media & Entertainment
- Tourism & Hospitality
Why to participate
- Use the event to initiate new businesses
- Meet providers of innovative technologies from throughout Europe and beyond
- Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationship
- Start-up and Spin-off
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Companies
- Universities, Research Centres
- and other organisations looking for commercial, technological or research partners from Europe and beyond.
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaboration wishes. LINK
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule
- LINK: https://digital-enterprise-show2019.b2match.io/page-61
- Event: 21st – 22nd May
- Registration: 12nd April – 17th May
- Meeting selection: 22nd April – 20th May
- Languages: English / Spanish
- Cost: this brokerage event is free of charge