Danaus Pharmaceuticals looks for an Executive Assistant with at least five years of experience.
Job Title: Executive Assistant.
- Manage and coordinate complex executives’ calendars: schedules meetings and conference calls and presentation materials.
- Coordinate, assist in planning, and monitor meetings; actively manage reception and conference room calendars. Manage prep and close-out of meetings, including video-conferencing set-up, dial-in set-up, printing of materials.
- Regularly interacts with international team to prepare materials for meetings or presentations. Assist in PowerPoint presentations, Microsoft and Google applications, when needed.
- Handle correspondence and highly confidential/sensitive information.
- Answer all incoming calls, manage domestic/international travel arrangements and work on special projects assigned.
- Liaise with other departments on requests and priorities.
- Manages and reconciles expense reports, initiates purchase requisitions submissions, and contract drafting and submissions.
- Consult with Executive Management and their support staff on issues and proposed solutions.
- Provide general office support to staff as needed.
- Office upkeep, stocking supplies, and managing office equipment. Ensure office space and equipment is well-maintained, organized, secure, and supplies are always stocked.
- Monitor general office supply and manage orders. Coordinate department and individual requests as a part of weekly orders.
- Coordinate with shipping requestor to ensure all approvals, customs forms and other required documents are compiled prior to compounds shipping.
- Office coordination with building´s management, facilities/maintenance, and other office vendors. Assist in reservation of shared spaces with the building.
- Assist and manage IT and HR.
- Provide onboarding process for new hires, including interview and candidate coordination.
- Ad Hoc Admin support, including registering employees for conferences; maintaining company phone, photo, and directories; conducting general errands as needed for company events or shipments; ordering business cards for employees; scanning business cards for senior leadership.
- At least 5 years.
Type of contract
- Indefinite, full-time contract.
- As soon as possible.
- 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Madrid Science Park. c/Faraday, 7, 28049 Madrid.
- Based on experience.
Applicants must send their CV to email@example.com indicating as subject: Executive Assistant.
Deadline: June 30th 2022.